- The card is non-transferable.
- Cardholder is responsible for all transactions made on this card and for any indebtedness arising from such use.
- UBC Food Services reserves the right to withdraw any or all card privileges.
- All refunds on remaining balances are subject to an administrative charge of $25. All refunds take 4–6 weeks to process (UBCcard Plan only).
- A minimum payment of $50 is required to create a new plan. When reloading, a minimum payment of $25 is required.
- You can use your card and receive a 5% discount at all UBC Food Services locations, with the exception of Gage Mini-Mart, Hubbard’s, Magda’s, Catering by Wescadia and Campus Partners where full retail pricing applies.
- You can use your card at the UBC Bookstore and at participating campus partners.
- If you have misplaced your UBCcard and reported it lost and suspended your account online, please contact the UBC Food Services Meal Account Office to reactivate your account,.
Personal information used for the creation of your UBCcard plan is kept strictly confidential and abides by the Freedom Of Information and Protection of Privacy Act; the Act may be accessed in the Government Publications section of the Walter C. Koerner Library.
Outside parties will not be privileged to any information about Card Holders unless written consent is received from the Card Holder, or the University is asked to comply with a court order or the demand of a government agency.
It is the responsibility of the Card Holder to ensure that any personal information appearing on the UBCcard is not accessible to others.