A correct photo:
- Is sharp and in focus
- Is taken straight on, with a clear view of the face and shoulders, squared to the camera
- Is in colour
- Is in jpeg format
- Has been taken within the last 12 months to ensure an up-to-date likeness
- Has your eyes open and clearly visible
- May have glasses worn, as long as the eyes are clearly visible and the glasses do not present a glare resulting from the camera flash
Photos will be rejected if:
- There is no contrast (e.g. white shirt on white background)
- It has been photoshopped
- Your face is not clearly visible or partially covered
- It’s been clearly photoshopped
- The photo is of a very low resolution
Applications may also be rejected if:
- You are currently not enrolled in any classes
- Wrong name. If you have a preferred name that is not your legal name, you must have it changed through enrolment services.
These images are all in colour, have good resolution, the shoulders are square to camera, with a clear view of face and shoulders.
These images are all either low resolution, black and white, have no contrast (e.g. white clothing on a white background) the body is at an angle, or the face is partially obscured.